Betapace AF OverviewSotalol, sold under the brand name Betapace among others, is a medication used to treat and prevent abnormal heart rhythms. It is only recommended in those with significant abnormal heart rhythms due to potentially serious side effects. Evidence does not support a decreased risk of death with long term use. It is taken by mouth or injection into a vein. Common side effects include a slow heart rate, chest pain, low bl...
Read more Betapace AF Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sotalol
Recent Betapace AF Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Solution: 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml)
- Tablet: 100mg, 120mg, 160mg, 240mg, 320mg, 40mg, 60mg, 80mg
NDC Database Records for Betapace AF: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 13672-054 Betapace Af 80 mg/80mg Oral Tablet by Skyepharma Production Sas
- 13672-055 Betapace Af 120 mg/120mg Oral Tablet by Skyepharma Production Sas
- 13672-056 Betapace Af 160 mg/160mg Oral Tablet by Skyepharma Production Sas
- 50419-115 Betapace 80 mg Oral Tablet by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-116 Betapace 160 mg Oral Tablet by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 50419-119 Betapace 120 mg Oral Tablet by Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 70515-115 Betapace Af 80 mg Oral Tablet by Covis Pharma
- 70515-116 Betapace Af 160 mg Oral Tablet by Covis Pharma
- 70515-119 Betapace Af 120 mg Oral Tablet by Covis Pharma