When I first learned about how many different drugs were in existence I was amazed (I had never imagined that there were tens of thousands of different medications out there). I thought to myself that it would be a helpful project to design & develop a simple drug index which allows individuals to add to it by sharing their experiences. That was over 13 years ago.
Since its creation and launch in 2005 at PrescriptionDrug-Info.com (try saying that 10 times fast!), visitors have numbered in the millions and we've hosted hundreds of thousands of messages. In early 2012 it was decided that it was time to further accommodate our visitors by shortening our name / URL and improving the on-site experience with a more responsive design.
After 15 months of development (basically reconstructing 7 years worth of work from the ground-up) I am pleased to offer everyone the MedsChat® platform. Our goal is to provide the most user-friendly site for individuals to share their drug-related questions and stories with one another. It is my sincere hope that you find this site & community helpful!
Wishing You Good Health !
Nick Jabbour G+ in
Real. Informative. Unbiased. Organic. Free. Simple. Private. Global. Medicine. Community.
These are just a few words which have been used to describe this site ... the medicine community which is by the people, for the people.
We believe that individuals shouldn't have to register with a site just to get involved. Especially when it comes to something as personal and private as medication.
Everyone should have free and equal access to educate themselves and connect with others. This, we feel, is the true spirit of the internet; and it's how we've been running things since day one!
Community Facts ...
- We've been online since early 2005 ... Serving men and women of all ages from dozens of countries... Featuring hundreds of thousands of posts from visitors around the globe.
- In June 2013 we moved from PrescriptionDrug-Info.com to MedsChat.com
- Privacy and anonymity are among our top priorities.
* We were the first medical community to allow users to post content without registering.
* We voluntarily pay an annual fee to remain a TRUSTe certified publisher.
- Our drug index is based on publically available data from the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) and other research from the pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Drug monographs (when available) are supplied by Wikipedia.
- We operate outside the healthcare industry as a neutral party. Our focus is to keep the community accessible and running smoothly.
- We are strictly informational. We neither sell nor distribute any products.
Contacting Us ...
3773 E Cherry Creek North Dr
Suite # 575
Denver, CO 80209
Email: Please use our contact form to reach us via Email.