When I first learned about how many different drugs were in existence I was amazed (I had never imagined that there were tens of thousands of different medications out there). I thought that it would helpful to provide a simple drug index which allows individuals to add to it by sharing their experiences. That was over 13 years ago.
Since its creation and launch in 2005, visitors have numbered in the millions and we've hosted hundreds of thousands of messages. In 2013 we shortened our name / URL and moved to MedsChat.com.
Our goal is to provide the most user-friendly site for individuals to share their drug-related questions and stories with one another. It is my sincere hope that you find this site & community helpful!
Wishing You Good Health!
Real. Informative. Unbiased. Organic. Free. Simple. Private. Global. Medicine. Community.
These are just a few words which have been used to describe this site ... the medicine community which is by the people, for the people.
We believe that individuals shouldn't have to register with a site just to get involved. Especially when it comes to something as personal and private as medication.
Everyone should have free and equal access to educate themselves and connect with others. This, we feel, is the true spirit of the internet; and it's how we've been running things since day one!
Community Facts ...
- We've been online since early 2005 ... Serving men and women of all ages from dozens of countries... Featuring hundreds of thousands of posts from visitors around the globe.
- In June 2013 we moved from PrescriptionDrug-Info.com to MedsChat.com
- Privacy and anonymity are among our top priorities.
* We were the first medical community to allow users to post content without registering.
* We voluntarily pay an annual fee to remain a TRUSTe certified publisher.
- Our drug index is based on publically available data from the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) and other research from the pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Drug monographs (when available) are supplied by Wikipedia.
- We do not profit from drug sales or medical treatments. We are a neutral party. Our focus is to keep the community accessible and running smoothly.
- We are strictly informational. We neither sell nor distribute any products.
Contacting Us ...
Suite # 575
3773 E Cherry Creek North Dr
Denver, CO 80209
Email: Please use our contact form to reach us via Email.