Diabetes Forums (Page 77)

Recently active Diabetes forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Diabetes and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 104    Next Page     New Thread    RSS Feed
Can Gemer 2 Tab Taken Twice A Day
can I take gemer2 tablets twice aday before meals as I have diabatis-2 ## some tablets diabetic coming 500 mg.some coming 1mg.what is the diffrent 1mg and 500 mg.ibrahim frm dubai.
Updated 5 years ago.

glimperide
tablet blue RDY 3 22 ## The pill in description is Glimepiride (4 mg). Glimepiride is a medium-to-long acting sulfonylurea anti-diabetic drug. To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you. ## my fasting blood sugar is 194 and after breakfast is 293 ,though physically active have depressional attitude . Please advise me the drug and its dose.
Updated 5 years ago in Glimepiride.

Nitra
I am 65 years. Have Diabetes since many years, but under control off and on. I have also gone under angioplasty in June-2005. I started on Penegra (after stopping Monotrate-20 for 3 days), one tablet of Penegra 100 mg. I continued for four days. First 3 days were wonderful. But after the fourth tablet, day before yesterday, I am feeling pain in legs and around hips. What can I do and what must have happened?? Is this irreversible ?
Updated 5 years ago.

Difference Between Jalra And vildagliptin
Difference Between Jalra And vildagliptin FOR TREATING DIABETIC-2
Updated 5 years ago.

Glyree 4 Cetapin Xr 500
Sir, I have been using Gyree 4 and Cetapin XR 500 in the morning before breakfast and Cetapin XR 500 in the night before dinner as per my doctor's prescription and my blood sugar was very much under control for a long time. But when I had a seizure due to overdose of synasma, another physician who treated me revised the antidiabetic medicine as follows: Glyree 4 in the morning and Cetapin XR 500 in the night. During this time also the blood sugar was very much under control. But after 10 months when I had my glucose level down to 53, he revised to one Cetapin 500 in the morning and one Cetapin 500 in the night. Since then my fasting blood sugar is around 140 and post brondial being around 180. Can I switch over to the earlier scheme of glyree 4 also along with Cetapin 500 in the mor...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

dizone medision side effect
i will take ozone company dizone tablets last one year plz tell us i can take how many time and what its side effect ## my father is chronic alcholic..and he is heart patient. but he also drink everyday.. he take drinks 6-7 pegs daily.. so i asked u dizone tablet affect on heart?? dizone is not good for heart patient???? plz reply me fast??? ## Sorry dumb ## my husband is a diabetic and has a normal BP .He takes alcohol daily.Is dizone safe for him?.he took medicine for high BP which is under control now.
Updated 5 years ago.

Veltam F
i m 62 yrs old B-2 diabetic taking obimet 500 twice/day since 5 yrs i m suffering frm freq urination 10/12 times/day i took veltam f for a week only pls advice what to do to b normal for regular urination
Updated 5 years ago.

Ic Glipizide ER 2.5 mg
- wht are the other names for it in the market? wht are its benefits?and what are the side effects? Which is the best drug for diabetes? wht are the similar alternatives for Ic Glipizide ER 2.5 mg - if it is not avlbl in the market? What happens if U miss taking yr drug for some time when you hv been used to taking it for several yrs.
Updated 5 years ago in Glipizide.

methylcobalamine&metformin
methylcobalamine&metformin combination ## what is the use of methylcobalamine and metformin combination?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

advise suitable medicine
I am suffering from diabetis for last 2 years. my doctor is advised me to take pioz15 one tablet per day. glucose levels in my blood is controlled. but i am facing indigetion and acidity problems as the side effect of pioz. even with metformin also i have faced this acidity trouble earlire. what is correct medicine you can advise for me. with thanks and regards rama krishna
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

side effects of glynase mf
irritable bowel ## Is there any side effect of long term use of GlynaseMF for diabetics? ## I want know the side effect of long term use of Glynase MF. I am aged 47 years and using this tablet since last 3 years and an average of one tablet before dinner. I am also taking Ateniz-25 for High Blood Pressure on morning and almost with empty stomach. Body is paining. Whther the side effect of above two tablets? please reply.
Updated 5 years ago in Glynase.

Tab Amaryl 40mg Adverse Effects
I'm Ramesh, age 35, recently diagnosed as diabetes, n using Tab.Amaryl 40 mg, before food, n now I'm suffering from giddiness and severe constipation so please give me suggestion this may be due to tab.Amaryl,
Updated 5 years ago in Amaryl.

I Have Kryle Disease Please Advise Medicine
I am a diabetic with 27 years and now I have kidney problem. My body has full of boils and black patches Doctor says I have kryle disease. Please advise any ointment
Updated 5 years ago.

Buenas Tardes Deseo Saber Si Hay Efectos Secundarios Tomando Artribion Para La Persona Que Tiene Diabetes Y Presion Alta
BUENAS TARDES DESEO SABER SI HAY EFECTOS SECUNDARIOS AL TOMAR ARTRIBION,EN LAS PERSONAS QUE TIENEN DIABETES Y PRESION ALTA. LEJVD ## ¿Ha consultado a su médico? Atribion ​​es un suplemento alimenticio multivitamínico, se utiliza para prevenir o tratar las condiciones que pueden estar asociados con la falta de los nutrientes vitales que contiene. Por lo tanto, no debe haber nada de malo en tomar, a menos que usted es alérgico a algún ingrediente o su médico le ha indicado que no las tome.
Updated 5 years ago.

White Oblong Pill Has 48 In One Side And 93 On Other
Someon gave this pill to me. It is smaller than the ibprofen I was taking for pain. I would like to know what this is for. ## This tablet contains 500mgs of Metformin, which is an oral antidiabetic medication that's used to help lower and control blood sugar levels. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

Small White Pill two N scored On One Side And 5 The Other
Can anyone tell me what this pill is ? it is oval , small , white , one side is scored with 2 n's and the other is 5 ## Hi Christine, This is a Canadian tablet that contains 5mgs of Glyburide, which is an oral anti-diabetic medication that is used to lower and control blood sugar levels. More information about this drug can be found in the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 5 years ago in Glyburide.

Has anyone tried the MX Resveratrol Complex?
My mom were planning to buy a Resveratrol Supp. particularly a MX Resveratrol Complex. How true it's a great way to get an optimal amounts of resveratrol everyday without drinking 13 glasses of red wine or eating too much dark chocolates? I've found out .. aside of improving heart health and lowering glucose and cholesterol. It also offers a fantastic alternative for maintaining youth and vitality. How true?? Hmm.. Anyone?? ## My sister used that before for lowering her cholesterol as well as on boosting her immune system. Yap! It's true that it has the same amount of Resveratrol as 13 glasses of red wine. ## In my opinion supplementing with Resveratrol isn't a bad choice at all (just expensive). I do believe however that Turmeric root is a much cheaper, and equally if n...
Updated 5 years ago in Glucose.

VICTOZA COUPONS
NEED COUPON FOR VICTOZA ## this site does not manufacture nor prescribe any medications, so I do not have a coupon for you. Usually such coupons are supplied by your doctor or pharmacy, when they receive them from the drug representatives. Have you asked your doctor or pharmacist about it? Do you have prescription coverage? Victoza is very new to the market, it contains Liraglutide and is used to treat Type 2 Diabetes. ## I need this coupon for my dad to pay for this ridiciously expensive medication which is NOT covered by Medicare Part D ## i nedd victoza coupons no insurance ## The cost of victoza is impossible for me to afford. I need a coupon
Updated 5 years ago in Victoza.

Alrista Tablet
i was prescribed this drug for diabetic neuropathy. I would liketo know more about the drug. I shere another drug i can take to relieve pain?? want to know why dr prscrib alrista for diabetic patient and what is the side effect ... ## I'm sorry, but I can't find any information on anything under this name. Do you know anything else about it, such as what country it's from, who the manufacturer is, or what the active ingredient is?
Updated 5 years ago.

white oblong 48 on one side 93on other
white oblongwith 48 on one side and 93 on the other side ## This drug is suppose to be for Metformin 500MG it is a Large white oblong with 48 on one side and 93 on the other side no other writing is on this pill. I have searched Dr Watson's website for information. I went to Teva Pharm because I thought it was something they make and in the product information it is not there. I am a diabetic, but before I take a generic drug I would like to know a little something about it first. Hope you can help. ## Cynthia, you're correct - white oval tablet with the imprint 93 48 is in fact Metformin HCI 500 mg, generic for Glucophage. ## I start taking metformin ( teva. 48/93 on oval shape pill) My finger stick sugar is same it did not help at all . I start talking this med 6 days ago.
Updated 5 years ago in Metformin.

< Prev PageNext Page >

Discuss Diabetes

Discuss: Diabetes

5) Text Verification: *

TRUSTe

Note: All times displayed are GMT - 7.

This information has been independently compiled and is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional; nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For more details please see the Medical Disclaimer. Site content is Copyright © 2005-2017 MedsChat.com and is protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. All Rights Reserved. This page was last updated on 20 March 2012.

We are committed to your privacy.

Copyright © 2005-2017 All Rights Reserved. MedsChat® and The People's Medicine Community® are registered trademarks of Limelight Innovations L.L.C.