Flutamide OverviewFlutamide, sold under the brand name Eulexin among others, is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) which is used primarily to treat prostate cancer. It is also used in the treatment of androgen-dependent conditions like acne, excessive hair growth, and high androgen levels in women. It is taken by mouth, usually three times per day. Side effects in men include breast tenderness and enlargement, feminization, sexual dy...
Read more Flutamide Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flutamide
Recent Flutamide Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 125mg
NDC Database Records for Flutamide: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0172-4960 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Ivax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0591-2466 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 49884-753 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 55567-150 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Genpharm
- 60429-272 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 69097-915 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Cipla USA Inc.