* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
- Corn Starch
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Pregelatinized Starch
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0172-4960 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Ivax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 0591-2466 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 49884-753 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 60429-272 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 69097-915 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Cipla USA Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 55567-146Next: 55567-170 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.