|Labeler:||Ivax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0172-4960-58: 180 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0172‑4960‑58)
- 0172-4960-60: 100 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0172‑4960‑60)
- 0172-4960-70: 500 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (0172‑4960‑70)
- 125 mg
- Ferrosoferric Oxide
- Starch, Corn
- D&c Yellow No. 10
- Fd&c Blue No. 1
- Fd&c Blue No. 2
- Fd&c Red No. 40
- Aluminum Oxide
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Androgen Receptor Antagonists [MoA]
- Androgen Receptor Inhibitor [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0591-2466 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- 49884-753 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- 55567-150 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Genpharm
- 60429-272 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Golden State Medical Supply, Inc.
- 69097-915 Flutamide 125 mg Oral Capsule by Cipla USA Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0172-4626Next: 0172-5032 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.