Alunbrig OverviewBrigatinib (marketed as Alunbrig) is a small-molecule targeted cancer therapy being developed by ARIAD Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Brigatinib acts as both an anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) and epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor. Brigatinib could overcome resistance to osimertinib conferred by the EGFR C797S mutation if it is combined with an anti-EGFR antibody such as cetuximab or panitumumab. Contents 1 Mechanism of action 2 History 2.1 Reg...
Read more Alunbrig Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigatinib
Recent Alunbrig Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 180mg, 30mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Alunbrig: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 63020-090 Alunbrig 90 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-113 Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-180 Alunbrig 180 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-198 Alunbrig Kit by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76189-113 Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.