76189-113 : Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Coated
|Labeler:||Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 76189-113-18: 180 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (76189‑113‑18)
- 76189-113-21: 21 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (76189‑113‑21)
- 30 mg
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Magnesium Stearate
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Polyvinyl Alcohol, Unspecified
- Kinase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 63020-090 Alunbrig 90 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-113 Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-180 Alunbrig 180 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-198 Alunbrig Kit by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 76187-860Next: 76189-533 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.