|Labeler:||Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Film Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 63020-180-30: 30 TABLET, FILM COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (63020‑180‑30)
- 180 mg
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Starch Glycolate Type a Potato
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Kinase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors [MoA]
- Cytochrome P450 3A Inducers [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 63020-090 Alunbrig 90 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-113 Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 63020-198 Alunbrig Kit by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76189-113 Alunbrig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 63020-113Next: 63020-198 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.