Will Heroin, Tylenol 3 With Codeine, And Percocet Show Up As The Same Thing On A 8 Panel Drug Test?

Walker Says:

This is a mouth swab test. The person is on all of these drugs the day before the test, Please no recovery advise, I am doing research for my paper

Verwon Says:

Okay, for specific information on testing, it depends what type of test they have ordered from the lab. A basic test would just show the presence of opiates, however, there are tests that can show the specific ones and how much of them are present in the body.

And as to having done them the day before, while there isn't a precise time frame, most narcotics are only detectable in a saliva test for about 6 hours after taking them, except for the Codeine, which can be detectable for up to 12 hours.

http:/­/­www.medschat.com/­wiki/­Opiates/­

cacker Says:

Im prescribed morphine and did alittle heroine ...will i have a dirty p test?

Scared Says:

I'm
Prescribed percoset and did a little heroin, I have a urine test in 3 days, will I pass, please no
lectures, I've learned my lesson and will never touch heroin again

LaDy SKrIptAnItE Says:

I have to take a drug screen tomorrow afternoon, & I was prescribed tylenol #3 w/ codeine , 300-30mg.. I am being tested because i took opiates w/o a prescription & had a dirty blood test at the doctors.. I NEED to KNOW if it will show as opiates in my system, the thing is it's either going to be a mouth swab or a urine screen, it's random... I need to know if i should take my prescription papers w/ me or not, Please reply A.S.A.P.!!! My future depends on this.. any helpful information will be very much appreciated.. Thanx..

seven717 Says:

So did it show up as an opiate?

mark Says:

I have a drug test coming up.I'm prescribed percocet but I have also taken tylenol 3 with codeine. will they be able to tell that I had been taking tylenol 3 or are they both in the same drug class?

painfully 52 Says:

I have been in pain management for over 10 yrs. I had a great caring Dr.but unfortunately I had to move to another state forcing me to change Dr. This new Dr reduced and changed all scripts. Except 30 mg kadian q 12 hrs. And gave me 10 mg Vicodin g 12. In which I recently had been on 10 mg oxycodone g4 hrs.unfortunately I was not getting relief. Spoke with Dr every visit without adieu. So someone told me to try heroin for pain. Not IV bit inhaling. It really helped. I then got an oral swab test. Nothing was said. Went to next visit then was given a urine test.it then came back positive for illicit drugs.I wasn't using heroin all the time just when I couldn't stand the pain...how did these test show a difference in metabolism of these two opiates?? Could it have been taking a decongestant and antihistamines for that second test.I also take keppra and celexa...now I have no Dr. For pain. And will never touch the other again.

monica Says:

Does somas show up on a drug test?

nilla Says:

No they are not a narcotic, So unless they are specifically testing for them they wont show up on any drug test.

red Says:

I sniffed 6 bags of heroin today around 11am and have to take a urine drug test tomarrow by 2pm at a drug rehabilitation center i am flushing my system with water will i come up as a negative if i drink 2 gallons of water and take antibiotics? need to know asap please running out of time to figure out how to not show a dirty urine i lied and said i was taking percocett also does percocett come up as the same as heroin?

curious Says:

How long does it take for herion to get out of ur system

Mama Says:

How would tylenol with codeine show up on a urine drug screen, instead if percicet

Vanessa Says:

why wouldn't you take your prescription papers with you duh think about it do you drive your car without your license ? ,go to the ATM without your debit card?slow down and think about what you're saying

ava Says:

i used herion on saturday. i was swabed on friday do you tink ill be clean

Crystal545 Says:

I'd like to no the samething _ if heroin shows up the same as Percocet in a urinalysis?

WithIt676 Says:

Depends on what kind of test, if it's a swab test then it will just show up as opiates which could be numerous drugs, if they send it to a lab the metabolites of heroin will show up (morphine,codeine,hydromorphone) and you will not pass the test under 3-6 days of not using, depending on body factors and metabolism.

tiff Says:

I did a small amount of heroin on July 5 & 6 will my drug test for probation be positive on the 11th?

Amie Says:

Yes you shd b fine

crystal545 Says:

Does tylenol#3 and heroine show up on a 9 panel drug test the same results -as opiates ?

jamie Says:

i have been on 90 mg. morphine sulfate for 3 months and have started doing some heroin also. will a ua show the heroin or just opiate? this is a pee test in a bottle that ca. parole is now using.

does percocet and vicodin show up the same on a five panel swab drug test? My dad is on probation, and has to take a swab test today. He is prescribed vicodin, but he messed up and took a few old... 2 replies
Will Ms Contin And Percocet 5-325 Show Up The Same On A Lab Urine Drug Test Hello, I am in pain management due to severe neck pain and shoulder pain on the same side of my body. I have been prescr... 7 replies
does percocet and opana show up the same on a 12 panel test? i am prescribed 10 mg percocet i ran out and my friend gave me some of his 15mg opanas i have to take a drug test tomorr... 2 replies
Will Percocet and opana show up as the same in an urine test I am prescribed Percocet 10/325 and just tried an opana 60 which I don't usually do for my chronic back pain what I ... 1 reply
I need to know if I am currently taking percocet 10 mg and took a couple of percocet 7.5 mg will the 7.5 show up on a drug test I am currently taking percocet 10 mg that are prescribed by a dr for back pain. I have a drug screening this friday. I h... 2 replies
does clonazepam and xanax show up on a drug test as the same thing On a 12 panel urine test will it show clonazepam and xanax as the same thing?...
does trazadone and neurontin show up on drug tests as the same thing Does neurontin and trazodone show up as the same thing in your blood?...
Will percocet 7.5/500 show up the same as Norco 10 on a urine test? I am going to pain management. Long story short, my husband broke a rib and took some of my meds to supplement his so he... 3 replies
does oxycodone show up the same as percocet on a urine drug test I am prescribed roxicodone 30mg, 4 a day. I have been suffering from chronic neck and back pain for the past 12 yrs. The... 20 replies
does roxicodone show up the same as percocet on a urine drug test yes im prescribed Percocet 10-325 but I have taken Roxicodone 30mg and I have a urine test I really need to know if they... 1 reply