Xatmep OverviewMethotrexate (MTX), formerly known as amethopterin, is a chemotherapy agent and immune system suppressant. It is used to treat cancer, autoimmune diseases, ectopic pregnancy, and for medical abortions. Types of cancers it is used for include breast cancer, leukemia, lung cancer, lymphoma, and osteosarcoma. Types of autoimmune diseases it is used for include psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and Crohn's disease. It can ...
Read more Xatmep Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methotrexate
Recent Xatmep Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 10 Mg/0.4 Ml, 15 Mg/0.4 Ml, 20 Mg/0.4 Ml And 25mg/0.4 Ml, 1000mg, 100mg/4ml (25mg/ml), 100mg/vial, 10mg/0.20ml, 12.5mg/0.25ml, 15mg/0.30ml, 17.5mg/0.35ml, 1g, 1gm/40ml (25 mg/ml), 1gm/40ml (25mg/ml), 1gm/vial, 2.5gm/100ml (25 mg/ml), 2.5gm/100ml (25mg/ml), 2.5mg/ml, 200mg/8ml (25mg/ml), 20mg, 20mg/0.4ml, 20mg/2ml (10 mg/ml), 20mg/2ml (10mg/ml), 20mg/vial, 22.5mg/0.45ml, 250mg/10ml (25mg/ml), 25mg/0.50ml, 25mg/ml, 27.5mg/0.55ml, 30mg/0.60ml, 500mg/20ml (25 mg/ml), 500mg/20ml (25mg/ml), 50mg/2ml (25 mg/ml), 50mg/2ml (25mg/ml), 50mg/vial, 7.5mg/0.15ml
- Powder: 100%
- Solution: 10mg/0.20ml, 10mg/0.20ml (10mg/0.20ml), 10mg/0.4ml, 10mg/0.4ml (10mg/0.4ml), 12.5mg/0.25ml, 12.5mg/0.25ml (12.5mg/0.25ml), 12.5mg/0.4ml (12.5mg/0.4ml), 12.5mg/0.5ml (12.5mg/0.5ml), 15mg/0.30ml, 15mg/0.30ml (15mg/0.30ml), 15mg/0.4ml, 15mg/0.4ml (15mg/0.4ml), 15mg/0.6ml (15mg/0.6ml), 17.5mg/0.35ml, 17.5mg/0.35ml (17.5mg/0.35ml), 17.5mg/0.4ml (17.5mg/0.4ml), 17.5mg/0.7ml (17.5mg/0.7ml), 2.5mg/ml, 20mg/0.4ml, 20mg/0.4ml (20mg/0.4ml), 20mg/0.8ml (20mg/0.8ml), 22.5mg/0.45ml, 22.5mg/0.45ml (22.5mg/0.45ml), 22.5mg/0.4ml (22.5mg/0.4ml), 22.5mg/0.9ml (22.5mg/0.9ml), 22.5mg/ml (22.5mg/ml), 25mg/0.4ml, 25mg/0.4ml (25mg/0.4ml), 25mg/0.5ml, 25mg/0.5ml (25mg/0.5ml), 25mg/1ml (25mg/1ml), 25mg/ml (25mg/ml), 27.5mg/0.55ml, 27.5mg/0.55ml (27.5mg/0.55ml), 2mg/ml, 30mg/0.6ml, 30mg/0.6ml (30mg/0.6ml), 7.5mg/0.15ml, 7.5mg/0.15ml (7.5mg/0.15ml), 7.5mg/0.3ml (7.5mg/0.3ml), 7.5mg/0.4ml, 7.5mg/0.4ml (7.5mg/0.4ml)
- Tablet: 10mg, 15mg, 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg
NDC Database Records for Xatmep: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 52652-2001 Xatmep 2.5 mg/ml Oral Solution by Silvergate Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Methotrexate Sodium or a similar ingredient: (9 results)
- METHOTREXATE 70 discussions
- METHOTREXATE PRESERVATIVE FREE Methotrexate Sodium
- METHOTREXATE SODIUM PRESERVATIVE FREE Methotrexate Sodium
- MTX Methotrexate1 discussion
- OTREXUP Methotrexate
- RASUVO Methotrexate
- REDITREX Methotrexate
- RHEUMATREX Methotrexate1 discussion
- TREXALL Methotrexate