Seysara OverviewSarecycline is a narrow-spectrum tetracycline-derived antibiotic. It is specifically designed for the treatment of acne, and was approved by the FDA in October 2018 for the treatment of inflammatory lesions of non-nodular moderate to severe acne vulgaris in patients 9 years of age and older. Two randomized and well-controlled clinical trials reported efficacy data on both facial and truncal acne (back and chest). Ef...
Read more Seysara Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarecycline
Recent Seysara Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 150mg, 60mg
NDC Database Records for Seysara: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0023-6245 Seysara 60 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-6246 Seysara 100 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-6247 Seysara 150 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
- 16110-245 Seysara 60 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Almirall, LLC
- 16110-246 Seysara 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Almirall, LLC
- 16110-247 Seysara 150 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Almirall, LLC