|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Coated|
NDC Package Codes:
- 16110-245-30: 30 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (16110‑245‑30)
- Sarecycline Hydrochloride
- 60 mg
- Tetracycline-class Drug [EPC]
- P-Glycoprotein Inhibitors [MoA]
- Tetracyclines [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 16110-246 Seysara 100 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Almirall, LLC
- 16110-247 Seysara 150 mg Oral Tablet, Coated by Almirall, LLC
- 0023-6245 Seysara 60 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-6246 Seysara 100 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
- 0023-6247 Seysara 150 mg Oral Tablet by Allergan, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 16110-111Next: 16110-246 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.