Penicillamine OverviewPenicillamine, sold under the trade names of Cuprimine among others, is a medication primarily used for the treatment of Wilson's disease. It is also used for people with kidney stones who have high urine cystine levels, rheumatoid arthritis, and various heavy metal poisonings. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include rash, loss of appetite, nausea, diarrhea, and low blood white blood cell levels.[1&a...
Read more Penicillamine Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillamine
Recent Penicillamine Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 125mg, 250mg
- Tablet: 250mg
NDC Database Records for Penicillamine: (8 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0254-2000 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 0378-0709 D-penamine 125 mg Oral Tablet by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 0591-4171 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 43598-634 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.
- 43975-309 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Amerigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 49884-146 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 60505-4696 Penicillamine 250 1/1 Oral Capsule by Apotex Corp.
- 68682-020 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals