|Labeler:||Amerigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 43975-309-10: 100 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (43975‑309‑10)
- 250 mg
- Magnesium Stearate
- Povidone K90
- Gelatin, Unspecified
- D&c Yellow No. 10
- Titanium Dioxide
- Propylene Glycol
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Ferrosoferric Oxide /
- Antirheumatic Agent [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0254-2000 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 0591-4171 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- 43598-634 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule, Gelatin Coated by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Inc.
- 49884-146 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 51991-974 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- 60505-4696 Penicillamine 250 1/1 Oral Capsule by Apotex Corp.
- 62559-970 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Ani Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 68475-201 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Navinta LLC
- 68682-020 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
- 70010-907 Penicillamine 250 mg Oral Capsule by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 70748-153 Penicillamine 250 1/1 Oral Tablet by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 43975-308Next: 43975-310 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.