Mycobutin OverviewRifabutin (Rfb) is an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis and prevent and treat Mycobacterium avium complex. It is typically only used in those who cannot tolerate rifampin such as people with HIV/AIDS on antiretrovirals. For active tuberculosis it is used with other antimycobacterial medications. For latent tuberculosis it may be used by itself when the exposure was with drug-resistant TB. Common side effects inclu...
Read more Mycobutin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifabutin
Recent Mycobutin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 150mg
NDC Database Records for Mycobutin: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0013-5301 Mycobutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
- 54868-2841 Mycobutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 55695-010 Mycobutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Department of State Health Services, Pharmacy Branch
Other drugs which contain Rifabutin or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- AMOXICILLIN + OMEPRAZOLE + RIFABUTIN
- TALICIA Amoxicillin + Omeprazole Magnesium + Rifabutin