|Labeler:||Physicians Total Care, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 54868-2841-0: 50 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (54868‑2841‑0)
- 54868-2841-1: 60 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (54868‑2841‑1)
- 54868-2841-2: 100 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (54868‑2841‑2)
- 54868-2841-3: 10 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (54868‑2841‑3)
- 54868-2841-4: 30 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (54868‑2841‑4)
- 150 mg
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Magnesium Stearate
- Ferric Oxide Red
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Rifamycin Antimycobacterial [EPC]
- Rifamycins [Chemical/Ingredient]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0013-5301 Mycobutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Pharmacia and Upjohn Company
- 55695-010 Mycobutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Department of State Health Services, Pharmacy Branch
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 54868-2840Next: 54868-2844 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.