Aloxi OverviewPalonosetron (INN, trade name Aloxi) is a 5-HT3 antagonist used in the prevention and treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). It is used for the control of delayed CINV—nausea and vomiting and there are tentative data to suggest that it may be more effective than granisetron. Palonosetron is administered intravenously, as a single dose, 30 minutes before chemotherapy, or as a single oral capsule one hour before chemotherapy.&am...
Read more Aloxi Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palonosetron
Recent Aloxi Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 0.5mg
- Injection: 0.075mg/1.5ml (0.05mg/ml), 0.25mg/5ml, 0.25mg/5ml (0.05mg/ml)
- Solution: 0.25mg/5ml, 0.25mg/5ml (0.05mg/ml)
NDC Database Records for Aloxi: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 62856-797 Aloxi .25 mg/5ml Intravenous Injection by Eisai, Inc
- 62856-798 Aloxi .075 mg/1.5ml Intravenous Injection by Eisai, Inc
- 62856-799 Aloxi 0.5 mg (Palonosetron Hydrochloride 0.056 mg) Oral Capsule by Eisai
- 69639-103 Aloxi .05 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
- 69639-104 Aloxi .5 mg/.5mg Oral Capsule by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
Other drugs which contain Palonosetron or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- AKYNZEO Netupitant + Palonosetron Hydrochloride
- NETUPITANT + PALONOSETRON HYDROCHLORIDE