|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Intravenous Injection|
NDC Package Codes:
- 62856-798-01: 5 VIAL IN 1 CARTON (62856‑798‑01) > 1.5 ML IN 1 VIAL
- Palonosetron Hydrochloride
- .075 mg/1.5mL
- Serotonin 3 Receptor Antagonists [MoA]
- Serotonin-3 Receptor Antagonist [EPC]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 62856-797 Aloxi .25 mg/5ml Intravenous Injection by Eisai, Inc
- 62856-799 Aloxi 0.5 mg (Palonosetron Hydrochloride 0.056 mg) Oral Capsule by Eisai
- 69639-103 Aloxi .05 mg/ml Intravenous Injection by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
- 69639-104 Aloxi .5 mg/.5mg Oral Capsule by Helsinn Therapeutics (U.s.), Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 62856-797Next: 62856-799 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.