Pain Relief Forums (Page 747)

Recently active Pain Relief forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Pain Relief and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 1128    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
Codein Tablets
i .have been prescribed codein [3o/500] and taking them for about 20years.i cant remember what for.i take 8 a day.how dangerous is this to my health.i suffer a lot of stomach problems,i now have no appetite and i have chronic depression.can anyone tell me what damage has been done to my health. THANKS!! ## My opinion is that is you have been taking ANY medication for so long that you have forgotten what they were originally prescribed for, there is definitely a cause for concern. The fact that you take 8 per day and each pill has 500 mg of acetaminophen (Tylenol) in it, the total amount of acetaminophen you take per day is 4000 mg, which is the threshold for maximum recommended dosage for the drug. That is if you don't take any other acetaminophen-containing medications on top of th...
Updated 3 years ago in Acetaminophen.

name of drug?
white, round, one side says 54733 other side is plain white with line in the middle ## The name of the pill you have is Morphine sulfate (15 mg); which is used to relieve severe or agonizing pain and suffering. You can view a more detailed description of Morphine by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 3 years ago in Morphine.

Hydrocodon Prescription Labels
i recently got my prescription of hydrocodon 7.5-500. some of them say m385 and some say L484. is this a error by the pharmacy ## Did you mean to say M358 instead of M385? If so, the pill which you are describing is in fact Acetaminophen (500 mg) + Hydrocodone bitartrate (7.5 mg) as you described. L484 only contains Acetaminophen (500 mg). This sounds like it is an error by the pharmacy. If you haven't already addressed this issue, I would definitely recommend going over there to let them know what happened and see if you can get your money back or receive an equal amount of Hydrocodone to supplement the difference in pills.
Updated 3 years ago in Acetaminophen.

Aspirin Tablet 80mg
Dear Sir, Can Aspirin Tablet 80mg (2 tablet a day) be taken together with Metformin HC1 Tablet 500mg (0.5 tablet X 3 times per day)? My Mom has taken Aspirin for a few years but Metformin for half month only. I learnt that Metformin cannot be taken together with blood thinner medicine. Is it true? My Mom felt very uncomfortable and suffered some kinds of side effect. How can she fix her sufferings? I look forward to your valuable feedback. Thanks and regards ## Information I was able to find (regarding taking Aspirin with Metformin) notes that you should tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are taking or have taken Aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) while taking Metformin. Other guidelines note that there are no interactions found between "Low Strength...
Updated 3 years ago in Aspirin.

Mobizox the pain killer
I am taking 1 Mobizox daily for my joint pain. I am the patient of Tachycardia with high rate of heart papitation. Also I have some breathing trouble for high altitude. Is this to be a fatal for my life?
Updated 3 years ago.

Stomach Pain AND CONSTIPATION
CAN STILPANE TABS TAKEN FOR OVER 6 YEARS ON EMPTY STOMAC CAUSE PAIN IN ENTIRE STOMAC MAINLY BELOW RIGHT RIB CAGE. PLZ HELP ## Have you consulted a doctor? If not and you have been taking them for that long on an empty stomach, then I suggest you do so, as soon as possible. Stilpane contains Paracetamol, Codeine, Caffeine and Meprobomate, it used to treat pain. However, it is not usually meant to be taken for that long of a period of time, especially on an empty stomach. Most of the ingredients in this can cause damage to your stomach lining, if used for a long period of time.
Updated 3 years ago in Paracetamol.

Lortab Cocaine
I was taken Lortab for awhile due to a broken foot. I was tested for opiums and test was negative but was positive for cocaine! how can this be? I have never use cocaine in my life! can you explain? still using other meds, such as naproxen, bp meds, depression med can this meds cause a cocaine test to be positive? ## No, neither the Hydrocodone, nor the Naproxen are known to cause a false positive for Cocaine. However, yes there are some other medications that can, but I can't check them for you, without knowing what other ones you are taking. There are far too many blood pressure and antidepressant medications on the market for me to be able to just search on all of them. Can you post back with more information?
Updated 3 years ago in Lortab.

help me now!!!
i got a pill want to know what it is thank you it is football shaped i guess oval and on one side it has 60 and on other side i think it says rph pls help i was told they are morphine but what type sulphate? ## All Morphine tablets are sulfates, it's the chemical salts it is derived from. The tablet in question is manufactured by Ratiopharm Canada and contains 60mgs of Morphine in a time released formulation. This is a narcotic analgesic. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, dry mouth and constipation. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 3 years ago in Morphine.

ic butal apap 325 caff tab mik
for leg pain & cramps ## APAP is just medical speak for Acetaminophen, the other ingredients in this tablet are Butalbital and Caffeine, this is a generic for Fioricet. This is commonly used to treat migraine and tension headaches, but can also be prescribed for other types of pain. ## I have had a migraine for 5 days now and the dr. put me on butal-apap 325-caff tap well this help? ## fioricet 40mg My dog is about 45 lbs got ahold of a pill what should i do ## My Dr. has prescribed Butal Apap 325 Caff for my pain. I have bad stomach problems. Is this going to make my hiania hernia hurt more? ## The cost of Butyl Apap has risen X 3! This is crazy. Does anyone know if this is a supply and demand problem and is it likely to reverse itself? Is it the manufacturer or the pharmacies?
Updated 3 years ago in Acetaminophen.

colors of 10mg
Is there a white 10 mg lorcet I know there is green and blue but is there a white? ## Well, you need to be aware that the colors do not mean anything. The color of any pill is entirely up to the whit and whim of the company manufacturing it. If you post back with the imprint from the tablet, I will gladly look it up for you to confirm what it is. ## Round G 1540 imprinted on white round - back 10
Updated 3 years ago in Lorcet Plus.

Duration of drug in system
I suffer from Migranes. During a migrane attact a friend of mine gave me a pill call oxycodone 5mg. I took it to releive the pain. I work at a company that has drug testing. I was wondering how long does this drug stays in your sytem and can it be detected on a drug test. I only took one and it has been over 30 days. Can it be detected on a drug test ? ## If they test for opiates, it can be detected on a drug test, however, they have a very short half-life, so if you only took one, you will be fine, it usually gone out of your system in about 3 days, so at 30 you will be well clear. ## I took a morphine tablet on sunday only one tablet. If I take a drug test on tuesday will i fail it ## DUDE YOU ARE SAFE RELAX!!! K???? Thats if thats all you had ## I have hydrocephalus and the initial t...
Updated 3 years ago in Oxycodone.

Delota DRUG
all about the drug ## The actual drug name is Dilaudid, it contains the active ingredient Hydromorphone, which is a very potent narcotic analgesic. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, headache and constipation. You can learn more about it here: Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 3 years ago in Dilaudid.

Oxy Cotton Side Effects
I have a relative suspected of using oxicotton, he is known to be hanging out with a woman who has a felony chanrge for it and he is acting very different. His mind seems to be very mixed up and he can't make good decissions or choices. He just is not connected and keeps saying that he has made bad choices. I know nothing about grugs and hadn't even heard of this until now. Please help. ## The actual name is Oxycontin, it contains the narcotic Oxycodone as the active ingredient and yes, abuse could cause the type of behavior your are describing. Has anyone tried discussing it with him?
Updated 3 years ago in OxyContin.

Ibu 600 po Mg Tab
what dose the po stand for ## It stands for per orally, meaning that you are to take the tablets by mouth. While that would seem obvious, since most tablets are intended to be taken that way, there have been instances of people that didn't realize they were supposed to swallow them. Ibuprofen sometimes creates confusion, because there are formulations that can be prescribed to be taken via rectal suppository. This medication may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, headache and stomach irritation. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 years ago in Ibuprofen.

Fr 33 White Pill
i have a large white pill with a number on it that saids fr 33 need to know what kind of pill this is. ## The white pill in description is Acetaminophen (500 mg). Acetaminophen is a widely used over-the-counter analgesic (pain reliever) and antipyretic (fever reducer). You can view a detailed description of the drug by clicking on the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 3 years ago in Acetaminophen.

032 Pal injectible?
Im looking for a good rush can u shoot this pill up ## Are you stupid you need help. No rush is worth your life. Grow up ## This tablet contains 32mgs of Dihydrocodeine, 60mgs of Caffeine and 712.8mgs of Acetaminophen, it is a narcotic analgesic. And no, no pills are safe to inject. Tablets contain fillers and not all of them are meant to be broken down by the human body, they are normally just expelled in your waste. However, if you dissolve a pill to inject it, you are placing these substances into your body, in a manner in which it cannot process them out. This creates the risk of blockages, which could lead to embolism or stroke. Are there any other comments or questions?
Updated 3 years ago in Dihydrocodeine.

vicoden in piss test
How long does vicoden stay in your piss test ## Vicodin contains Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone and like most other narcotics, the Hydrocodone is usually detectable for approximately 5 days, after taking it. This medication may cause side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth. If you have a prescription for it, then there is no need to worry, you just need to make sure you inform them of that, when you go in for testing. Is there anything else I can help with?
Updated 3 years ago in Vicodin.

DOSEAGE OPANA 40 MG
WHAT IS THE NARMAL DOSEAGE FOR OPANA 40 MG ## What is the normal dose of Opana ER 30 mg? ## What dosage and dosing frequency has your doctor instructed you to use? Opana contains the active ingredient Oxymorphone, which is a potent narcotic analgesic and the extended release formulation is usually prescribed to be taken every 12 hours. The regular release version can be prescribed to be taken at intervals ranging from 4 to 8 hours apart, depending on the tolerance of the patient and how well it is handling their pain. Learn more: It may cause side effects, such as: nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and dry mouth. Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 3 years ago in Opana.

Oxycodone 30 Mg Effects
i get oxycodone 30 mg pascribed to me every month but i always have trouble finding them ,i have insurance is there any other way for me to get them . ## Do you have a pharmacy that you use regularly? If so, since this is a regular and recurring prescription, they should be able to order them in for you. Another relevant questions is, how are you going about trying to find them? If you are just calling the pharmacies, rather than going in, with prescription in hand, you are probably not going to get truthful answers. When it is just a voice on the phone, they have no way of knowing if they are talking to an actual customer or a potential robber. Thus, in most cases, due to the high risk of theft, they will not actually tell you the truth about controlled substances. You can also check a...
Updated 3 years ago in Oxycodone.

Dexketoprofen Tablets 25 mg
My query is please tell me how many days can we use this pain killer Dexketoprofen tablet 25 mg. My age is 47 years.This medicine was prescribed by a doctor for 15 days (twice per day) I came to know that we should not use pain killers more than 3 days. Is it harmful?Please clarify.Thanks in advance. ## I am not sure where you learned the 3 day thing, even most over the counter products can usually be used for a week, then instruct you to discontinue using it and see a doctor if the problem persists. If you are really that concerned, you should contact your doctor, however, there are many people that take NSAIDs for 2 weeks, or longer, as long as their doctor has instructed them to do so. There are risks associated with using any medication and since Dexketoprofen is a nonsteroidal anti...
Updated 3 years ago.