Pain Relief Forums (Page 747)

Recently active Pain Relief forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Pain Relief and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page     Page of 1117    Next Page     New Thread     RSS Feed
How Long Roxy In Your System
Friday I did a whole 30mg Roxy, and Saturday I did a half. I just found out that Tuesday I have a drug test. Will I pass my test? ## How long Roxicodone remains in anyone's body varies for each person. On average it takes approximately 9 to 24 hours for Roxicodone to be completely eliminated from the body. Drug interactions, liver function and duration of use also affect how long it will take the body eliminate Roxicodone.
Updated 3 years ago in Roxicodone.

What Does The Op Stand For In Oxycontin
I want to know why the call it an op. what is in it to make it a op ## thank you ## It's actually just the nickname it's gotten from the markings on the new tablets, to tell them apart from the old, the new formulation used OP on them, rather than the OC that was used on the originals. The new formulation to prevent abuse is proprietary and while you can find lists of the inactive ingredients, they don't actually give the details on how they are put together to accomplish this. However, attempts to abuse it, by crushing or chewing result in its turning into a gummy substance, which retains its time released properties. Are there any other questions or comments?
Updated 3 years ago in OxyContin.

friend help
I took 2 norco today and have drug test tomorrow will it show up? ## Yes, it will more than likely be detected. Most narcotics are detectable for approximately 4 days, after taking them. However, if you have a prescription, you just need to inform them of this, when you go in for testing. Norco contains Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone, so it may cause side effects, such as: nausea, dizziness, constipation and dry mouth. Learn more: Are there any other questions?
Updated 3 years ago in Norco.

oxiopana
My friend told me to take this drug to get off of morphene. Do you think this makes sense or is this drug just as bad . Thanks for the help . ## There actually is no medication under that name, that is actually a misunderstood combination of 2 different medications. Oxi is often used to refer to the narcotic Oxycodone and Opana contains the narcotic Oxymorphone, both of which are very potent and can be habit forming and addictive in their own right. The medications that are most commonly used to treat addiction problems are Methadone and Suboxone, but both of them require a doctor's supervision and prescriptions. Have you consulted a doctor for assistance?
Updated 3 years ago in Oxycodone.

White Oval Pill Scored On One Side M357 Other
would like to know what white oval pill is, scored one side, M357 on other, Thank you ## This tablet contains 5mgs of Hydrocodone and 500mgs of Acetaminophen, the active ingredients in Vicodin, this is a narcotic pain reliever. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, drowsiness and constipation. Learn more: Is there anything else I can help with? ## Thank you Venon
Updated 3 years ago in Hydrocodone.

orange/peach round pill with N on one side and 60 on the other
its about the size of a oxy 20, its coated pinkish peach white inside, its supposed to be morphine ## did you ever find out if the small round peach/pink pill with "N" on one side and "60" on the other side actually was morphine??? is it a generic version of the orange morphine ms-contin pills?
Updated 3 years ago in Morphine.

orange pill 60
small pill with an n on the back ## I located a pill that closely resembles the pill you are describing. Click here to see a picture of the pill. If this is your pill it's Morphine ER 60 mg, which is used to relieve pain, particularly at the synapses of the nucleus accumbens. To learn more click on the link below... Do you have any more questions or information to add? Please post back if you do. ## I have a small orange pill that looks like a Canadian OC or Morphine pill that is Orange/Peach in colour. The pill has a 60 on one side and an N on the other side. I was told it was morphine but am not entirely sure if it is. Any help would be greatly appreciated ## i have the same pill, it's peach/orange with an "N" on one side and "60" on the other, i am in Canada, ...
Updated 3 years ago in Morphine.

Hydrocodone Apap 5mg 500mg Tabs
Can I use this drug for tooth pain? ## ask ur doctor ## Have you discussed it with your dentist? While Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen, the active ingredients in Vicodin, is an effective narcotic pain reliever that is often given for toothaches, it is not going to help with whatever the problem is that is causing the toothache. It is just a temporary solution. Side effects may include: nausea, dizziness, dry mouth and constipation. Learn more: ## The dosage you have is one of the higher doses available, so I wouldn't doubt that it would help with the pain (as it is used to treat moderate to severe pain); but whether or not it is the best option for your situation is not something anyone online can answer. For this reason I agree with Sherry that you should consult your doctor before ...
Updated 3 years ago in Hydrocodone.

Oramorph SR equivalent Kadian ER
I have been on Oramorph SR 100mg 4 times a day for severe ongoing pain. Oramorph SR is unavailable right now so i was switched to Kadian ER 30 mg 1 time per day. Is this the correct equivalent? If not how much Kadian ER would be equivalent to Oramorph SR 100mg 4 times a day? thank you. ## They both contain Morphine as the active ingredient, so the dosage would be the same in either one. If you were taking 100mgs of the Oramorph, you'd need 100mgs of the Kadian. Who did the conversion? Your doctor or your pharmacy?
Updated 3 years ago in Oramorph.

lyrica
I TOOK ONE DOSE OF lYRICA, GOT DIZZY DOUBLE VISION, SHAKING, AND WAS TRANSPORTED BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL. THEY CONFIRMED i HAD A SEIZURE DISORDER FROM TAKING LYRICA. ## Lyrica is the 'med from heck', as far as I'm concerned. I've had reactions to meds, but nothing like the one to this med! Normally I know right away if a med is going to cause a problem for me, but Lyrica was different. I took it for 14 days, and on the 15th day, my husband found me sobbing uncontrollably, screaming, being totally irrationational, etc. ....all while hollaring at him to 'do something'. I totally lost it, and couldn't control myself. (my normal demeanor is a calm cool, collected person, who takes the time to educate herself about everything she puts in her body). I called t...
Updated 3 years ago in Lyrica.

White Pill With IP 119
can you tell me what this is? ## The pill which you are describing is Vicodin; it contains Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone bitartrate (500 mg - 10 mg). Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone is a combination of two types of pain medicine to treat moderate to severe pain. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 3 years ago in Vicodin.

Gcross Glucojels 70g
IS THIS USES LIKE THE MORNING AFTER PILE (aftersex) or a pain killer
Updated 3 years ago.

small orange pill round with 1 2
small orange pill round with I-2 ## A round orange pill marked I-2 sounds like ibuprofen, it is non narcotic, it is simply an NSAID (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug) like Advil
Updated 3 years ago in Ibuprofen.

codine/sulfate
54 783 ## The pill in description is Codeine sulfate (30 mg). To view information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any other questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to assist you. ## what can you take to clean crack cocaine out of your system, my friends mother is on crack and she's 51 years old.
Updated 3 years ago in Codeine.

hydrocodone apap 10/500
oblong pink pill with a large V on one side and 3600 on the other...was given this as a Vicodin 10/500 by my pharmacy but cannot find it in my nurse's drug handbook...and afraid it is not Vicodin 10 at all and is a mistake. Has anyone else ever taken a pill like this? ## YES THIS IS A PINK 10 MG. PAIN PILL.. I HAVE SEEN AND TAKEN THESE BEFORE! HOPE I WAS HELP!!! ## It is the generic form of Vicodin10. Each pharmcay may have a different generic, but the active ingredients are the same and it has the same effectiveness and strength. ## yes i had this pill when I had my hip surgery. It is a generic lortab 10/500. They work great on the pain ## Ok Is hydroco/apap10 500mg vicodin or lortab the pill I have is white oval shaped with M363 printed on it. Script said hydroco/apap10-500mg tab ...
Updated 3 years ago in Hydrocodone.

hydrocodone...?
oblonged light yellowish watson 853 on one side split back on other side what is it and how strong? ## This is Acetaminophen 325mgs and Hydrocodone 10mgs, a generic for the pain reliever Lortab. ## Hydrocodone watson 853, what is the difference with this one and the white oblong hydrocone vicodine? ## It sucks. I got some from T.J. don't work at all I think there all tyelnol. they'er a bit smaller than a normal yellow norco. and lighter in shade..
Updated 3 years ago in Hydrocodone.

pictures pills of codeine
round white. nothing on on side. TEC and 30 on the other ## BLUE 8 SIDED PILLS WITH TEC ON ONE SIDE. WHAT ARE THEY?
Updated 3 years ago in Codeine.

FENTANYL IS EVIL!!!!
I have chronic back pain as well, and I have taken every opiate known to man. I was on 100mcgs of Fentanyl, Norcos, and Valium at the same time! What worked for me the best was getting off everything and taking anti-inflammatories. What happens is that your body and brain become addicted to the drugs and your brain sends out a false sense of pain to your body. Besides, the withdrawal symtoms (addicted or not) are WORSE THAN HEROIN! Trust me! I now have very low back pain through exercising and anti-inflammatories. FENTANYL WILL KILL YOU! STOP TAKING IT! ## Fentanyl is a very potent narcotic pain reliever and, while it can cause the problems you experienced, it doesn't do so to everyone that uses it. The same applies to other narcotics and most other medications. Your body does get u...
Updated 3 years ago in Fentanyl.

what does op stand for in oxycodone
Anyone familiar with oxycotin 60mg ? I was getting 60mg oc but I now have 60mg OP..I wasnt told of any change by the pharm. I noticed after taking these I have a rash under my arms and it seems I have to take the breakthru rx more often..Did I get dupped my my pharm. or are these pills new or different than what I was taken?? Thanks for any hep ## I am not sure what it is supposed to stand for, but Oxycontin OP is the new product from Purdue and is replacing the original product. It has been specially formulated to help prevent abuse of the medication. So no, you were not duped. They have discontinued the original and your pharmacy has no choice but to provide you with the new product. It is claimed to work the same as the original, however, there have been many complaints that is it no...
Updated 3 years ago in Oxycodone.

white caplet with i 9 on it
a white caplet with i 9 on it ## The marking on this pill is actually 6i instead of i9. I located it to be Ibuprofen (600 mg). Ibuprofen is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug used for relief of symptoms of arthritis, primary dysmenorrhea, fever, and as an analgesic. For more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Ibuprofen.

< Prev PageNext Page >