Drug Index:

Pain Relief Forums (Page 747)

Recently active Pain Relief forums and community discussion threads. Post your question or story about Pain Relief and connect with others who have experience with the same medications. No registration is required and your identity remains anonymous.

Previous Page  Page of 911  Next Page    New Thread     RSS Feed
small pink pill e 4
Trying to identify a small pink pill cursive e on one side a 4 on the other. Same thing in white is hydromorphone 4 mgs so what is the pink one? Could it be the same but someone put aomething funky on it to change the color?
Updated 4 years ago in Hydromorphone.
What the difference between Oxycodone & Hydrocodon
I was just wondering what the difference between Oxycodone and Hydrocodone, it seems to me they both have the same ingredients. Why Oxy or Hydro, what does this mean? ## I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT COLORS AN OXYCODONE [ETHEX041] CAPSULE LOOKS LIKE? ## Ethex 041 Pill Image ## Oxycodone and Hydrocodone No, they are not the same, Hydrocodone is a strong narcotic, but Oxycodone is much stronger, and both work differently for different people. Some people do better and get better results from on or the other. Oxy is also available by itself in tablet or capsule form from 5mgs to 30mgs, Instant Release, and from 10mg to 80mgs in a controlled release form, as well as the forumulations that couple the instant release Oxy with Ibuprofen, Aspirin, or Acetaminophen. Hydrocodone is not available by it...
Updated 4 years ago in Oxycodone.
   10  Subscribe to thread 171430
pregabalina
i have recently been diagnosed with lyrica or pregabalina & they have upped the dose to 100mg - will this work & generally how long does one have to take it ?
Updated 4 years ago in Lyrica.
help
I was prescribed Lyrica 75 mg 3xday. I realized I am allergic to it after taking two. now I am stuck with an entire bottle and no pain med. ## call your doctor!!! He/She needs to know you cannot take the Lyrica. You should be given another prescription. Ask for samples if they have them in the office for any new drug you take - it will save you a lot in the long run
Updated 4 years ago in Lyrica.
   1  Subscribe to thread 194843
oxycodone 15
round light green pill 48 11 on one side a v on the other small pill ## 15 mg oxycodone immediate release generic for roxicodone 15 mg immediate release manufactured by vintage/qualitest pharmaceuticals, narcotic used to relieve moderate to severe pain, can be habit forming leading to addiction, can also impair thinking and reactions, has side effects ## The drug is correct, but this is not the immediate release formulation, this is just a regular release tablet. ## I have a small white round pill on one side there's a M and the other has a 15. Don't have no idea what it is or does? Need Help!!! ## Is the M in a square or by itself? ## The little white pill with a 15 and M in a square, is an oxycodone 15 mg pill. The M is just the pill manufacturer. The little green pill, with a...
Updated 4 years ago in Oxycodone.
   5  Subscribe to thread 188725
white long ## triangular shaped white pill with the #770 on it and possibly the letters RG ## The white caplet with just a 770 on it contains 500mgs of Acetaminophen, this is a generic or store brand of Extra Strength Tylenol. This is a common pain reliever and fever reducer. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness and stomach irritation. ## 770 RG contains 5mgs of Finasteride, a generic for Proscar, this is used to treat both Prostate Cancer and male pattern baldness. Common side effects may include: nausea, erectile dysfunction and gynecomastia. You can read more here: Did you have any other questions? ## Thank you for your answer that helped very much, as I take car of my father and all his medications.
Updated 4 years ago in Acetaminophen.
   4  Subscribe to thread 164013
need help...
This is the first time in my life I have asked for help. That is probably why I'm asking on a website and not family or friends. I have been doing oxy for about a year or so and i want to stop. Im 21and want to get a hold of myself before it's too late. I only do about 1 80mg pill a day but it's an expensive habit and it's not worth it. I need it when I wake up or I just feel terrible. Who should I talk to I have a doctor but he is short with me I have only seen him twice and I want to pick a new one. Im located near Sacramento California if anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it. Thanks ## Hey Angelo, I know and have lived w/ a lot of what you're going through. I help w/ a support group in my town; I would be glad to talk to you about this! Good luck, an...
Updated 4 years ago in OxyContin.
   8  Subscribe to thread 179299
round white, watson 749 ## too much pain ## pain ## I cannot post pictures due to copyright reasons, however, Watson 749 does contain 5mgs of Oxycodone and 325mgs of Acetaminophen, a generic for Percocet. This is a narcotic pain reliever. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness, dry mouth and constipation. You can read more here: Did you have any other questions?
Updated 4 years ago in Oxycodone.
   3  Subscribe to thread 179887
might be demerol ????
Hot pink oval with 30 on one side and an E on the other. thanks ## hot pink oval with 25 on one side and L479 on the other side1783 ## E 30 is NOT Demerol, nor any type of narcotic, this is a 30mgs Imdur tablet, Isosorbide, this is used to treat angina, and some cases of high blood pressure. Common side effects may include: nausea, headache, drowsiness and sleep disturbances. You can read more here: Did you have any other questions? ## L479 25 contains 25mgs of Diphenhydramine, a generic or store brand of Benadryl. This is an antihistamine, commonly used to treat allergic reactions and motion sickness. Common side effects may include: nausea, drowsiness and headache. Is there anything else I can help you with?
Updated 4 years ago in Demerol.
   3  Subscribe to thread 175725
acemetacina 90 mg
my brother is taking this pill, he gets them when he's out of the country, he says they are for his back ????? ## Yes, those are manufactured by Bayer Mexico I believe. Acemetacina is a Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory (NSAI) which would be used to treat the back. I think similar drugs in the U.S. are either Acetaminophen or Naproxen but I might have the specific drug name translated wrong. ## I am in Zihuatanejo, mx. The traumatologist prescribed me RANTUDIL 60mg, which in effect is acemetacina, for elbow pain, which I acquired by accidentally smashing it on the side of a counter top. The dosis is one every 12 hrs. But, it does not seem to have any effect in reducing the pain. ## Acetaminophen, also known as Paracetamol, is a common pain reliever and fever reducer. It is a nonsteroi...
Updated 4 years ago in Bayer.
   3  Subscribe to thread 164673
code for filling out presciption drugs
oxycodone 30mg
Updated 4 years ago in Oxycodone.
CPC 860
ELONGATED OVAL BROWN PILL ## The pill in description is a 200 mg Phenazopyridine Tablet. Phenazopyridine is prescribed for its local analgesic effects on the urinary tract. It is typically used in conjunction with an antibiotic when treating a urinary tract infection. To learn more information about this drug, please click on the link below.. If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Phenazopyridine.
   1  Subscribe to thread 194485
white pill 108 on one side
White pill with 108 on one side, other side has line ## I believe I located the pill in description to be Oxycodone + Acetaminophen (10 mg-650 mg). This drug is used to treat moderately severe to severe acute (short-term) pain. To learn more information about this drug, please click on the link below.. If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Oxycodone.
   1  Subscribe to thread 194580
dilaudid and drug screening
does dilaudid show up as heroin on a drug
Updated 4 years ago in Dilaudid.
I found a pill in my pillbox and don't remeber what it is?
It is a round white pill number 3 stamped on one side, The other side is stamped 93 over 150? ## I located the pill to be Acetaminophen + Codeine phosphate (300 mg-30 mg). Acetaminophen + Codeine is used for the relief of mild/moderate/severe pain depending on the dosage. To learn more information about this drug, please click on the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Acetaminophen.
   1  Subscribe to thread 194748
identification of a tablet
small white round tablet (appr. size of an aspirin) scored in half; above the score line are numbers 3170; below the score appears to be the square root symbol. This tablet was included in a new prescription (90) of levoxyl. ## I am guessing that this was an error at the pharmacy and should be brought to their attention. This is not the same medication, this tablet contains 40mgs of Furosemide, a generic for Lasix. This is a diuretic used to help lower blood pressure. ## whit lng pill with rx 560 on front and line down middle on front is this a vicoden
Updated 4 years ago in Aspirin.
   2  Subscribe to thread 186089
white tab scored on one side with M2A3 on top and 57344 on bottom
white tab scored on one side with M2A3 on top and 57344 on bottom what is this ## it is a round whit splitable pill with M2A3 on top of split and 57344 on botton of split ## it is a round white splitable pill with M2A3 on top of slit and 57344 on the bottom of split ## The pill you have is Acetaminophen (325 mg). Acetaminophen is available over-the-counter and is commonly used for the relief of fever, headaches, and other minor aches and pains, and is a major ingredient in numerous cold and flu remedies. For more information regarding Acetaminophen, please visit the link below... If you have any more questions or concerns, please post back and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Acetaminophen.
   3  Subscribe to thread 193707
pink pill with 5114 on it
oval shape pill with 5114 and a v under it. it is a generic for darvacet-n 100 ## Based on the description provided, I located the pill to be Acetaminophen + Propoxyphene napsylate (100 mg - 650 mg). Acetaminophen + Propoxyphene is an analgesic in the opioid category. It is used to treat mild pain and is additionally an anti-tussive and local anesthetic. To learn more information about this drug, please refer to the link below... Please post back if you have any more questions or concerns and I will be happy to help you.
Updated 4 years ago in Acetaminophen.
   1  Subscribe to thread 193684
prescription drug 3601
oblong yellow with 3601 on one side and a v or check mark on the other ## I believe I located your pill to be APAP Hydrocodone Bitartrate (325 mg-10 mg). Hydrocodone is a semi-synthetic opioid, that is most commonly used as an intermediate-strength centrally acting analgesic and strong cough suppressant. To view more information about this drug, please follow the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, then please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Hydrocodone.
   1  Subscribe to thread 193424
vicodin 1000mg
white pill with scrptive v on one side and35 96 on other side ## Based on the information provided I located the pill to be Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone (750 mg / 7.5 mg). Acetaminophen + Hydrocodone is a combination of two types of pain medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. For more information about this drug combination, please refer to the link below... If you have any more questions or comments to add, then please post back so I can further assist you.
Updated 4 years ago in Vicodin.
   1  Subscribe to thread 193282

1 << Prev 742 743 744 745 746 747  748 749 750 751 752 Next >> 911

Discuss Pain Relief

Discuss: Pain Relief

1) Title / Subject: *
Please use the title to feature the main keywords of your topic.

2) Message: *
Please be as detailed as possible.

3) Your Name: *

4) Email Address:

Subscribe to our Daily Health News - Top headlines emailed to you each day.