Zoladex OverviewGoserelin, sold under the brand name Zoladex among others, is a medication which is used to suppress production of the sex hormones (testosterone and estrogen), particularly in the treatment of breast and prostate cancer. It is an injectable gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist (GnRH agonist). Structurally, it is a decapeptide. It is the natural GnRH decapeptide with two substitutions to inhibit rapid degradation. Goserelin stimulates the production of ...
Read more Zoladex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goserelin
Recent Zoladex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Implant: 10.8mg, 3.6mg
- Insert: 10.8mg, 3.6mg
- Insert, Extended Release: 10.8mg, 3.6mg
NDC Database Records for Zoladex: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0310-0950 Zoladex 3.6 mg/1 Subcutaneous Implant by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
- 0310-0951 Zoladex 10.8 mg/1 Subcutaneous Implant by Astrazeneca Pharmaceuticals Lp
- 50090-2027 Zoladex 3.6 mg Subcutaneous Implant by A-s Medication Solutions
- 70720-950 Zoladex 3.6 mg Subcutaneous Implant by Tersera Therapeutics LLC
- 70720-951 Zoladex 10.8 mg Subcutaneous Implant by Tersera Therapeutics LLC