Zecuity OverviewSumatriptan, sold under the brand name Imitrex among others, is a medication used to treat migraine headaches and cluster headaches. It is taken by mouth, in the nose, or by injection under the skin. Effects generally occur within three hours. Common side effects include chest pressure, feeling tired, feeling of the world spinning, vomiting, tingling. Serious side effects may include serotonin syndrome, heart attacks,...
Read more Zecuity Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumatriptan
Recent Zecuity Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 3mg/0.5ml, 4mg/0.5ml (8mg/ml), 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (12mg/ml), 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml)
- Powder: 11mg, 22mg
- Solution: 3mg/0.5ml (3mg/0.5ml)
- Spray: 10mg, 10mg/spray, 20mg/spray, 5mg/spray
- Spray, Metered: 20mg/actuation, 5mg/actuation
- System: 6.5mg, 6.5mg/4hr
- Tablet: 100mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Zecuity: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51759-101 Zecuity 6.5 mg/4h Transdermal Patch, Extended Release, Electrically Controlled by Nupathe Inc.
Other drugs which contain Sumatriptan or a similar ingredient: (9 results)
- ALSUMA Sumatriptan Succinate
- IMITREX Sumatriptan11 discussions
- ONZETRA XSAIL Sumatriptan
- SUMATRIPTAN 36 discussions
- SUMAVEL DOSEPRO Sumatriptan
- TOSYMRA Sumatriptan
- ZEMBRACE SYMTOUCH Sumatriptan
- SUMATRIPTAN + NAPROXEN SODIUM
- TREXIMET Sumatriptan + Naproxen Sodium5 discussions