Zecuity OverviewSumatriptan is a medication used for the treatment of migraine headaches. It is a synthetic drug belonging to the triptan class. Structurally, it is an analog of psilocybin, and features an N-methyl sulfonamidomethyl group at position C-5 on the indole ring. Sumatriptan is produced and marketed by various drug manufacturers with many different trade names such as Imitrex, Imigran, Sumatran, Sumatriptanum, and Sumax, also as Treximet as an oral combinatio...
Read more Zecuity Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumatriptan
Recent Zecuity Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 3mg/0.5ml, 4mg/0.5ml (8mg/ml), 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (12mg/ml), 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml)
- Powder: 11mg, 22mg
- Solution: 3mg/0.5ml (3mg/0.5ml)
- Spray: 10mg/spray, 20mg/spray, 5mg/spray
- Spray, Metered: 20mg/actuation, 5mg/actuation
- System: 6.5mg, 6.5mg/4hr
- Tablet: 100mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Zecuity: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51759-101 Zecuity 6.5 mg/4h Transdermal Patch, Extended Release, Electrically Controlled by Nupathe Inc.
Other drugs which contain Sumatriptan or a similar ingredient: (8 results)
- ALSUMA Sumatriptan Succinate
- IMITREX Sumatriptan13 discussions
- ONZETRA XSAIL Sumatriptan
- SUMATRIPTAN 36 discussions
- SUMAVEL DOSEPRO Sumatriptan
- ZEMBRACE SYMTOUCH Sumatriptan
- SUMATRIPTAN + NAPROXEN SODIUM
- TREXIMET Sumatriptan + Naproxen Sodium5 discussions