Ximino OverviewMinocycline, sold under the brand name Minocin among others, is a tetracycline antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections such as pneumonia. It is generally less preferred than the tetracycline doxycycline. It is also used for the treatment of acne and rheumatoid arthritis. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include nausea, diarrhea, dizziness, allergic react...
Read more Ximino Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minocycline
Recent Ximino Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 50mg, 75mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 112.5mg, 135mg, 45mg, 67.5mg, 90mg
- Injection: 100mg, 100mg/vial
- Powder, Extended Release: 1mg
- Suspension: 50mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 135mg, 45mg, 50mg, 75mg, 90mg
- Tablet, Extended Release: 105mg, 115mg, 135mg, 45mg, 55mg, 65mg, 80mg, 90mg
NDC Database Records for Ximino: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 10631-330 24 Hr Ximino 45 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ranbaxy Laboratories Inc.
- 10631-331 24 Hr Ximino 90 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ranbaxy Laboratories Inc.
- 10631-332 24 Hr Ximino 135 mg Extended Release Capsule by Ranbaxy Laboratories Inc.
Other drugs which contain Minocycline Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- ARESTIN Minocycline
- DYNACIN Minocycline
- MINOCIN Minocycline
- MINOCYCLINE 24 discussions
- MINOLIRA Minocycline Hydrochloride
- SOLODYN Minocycline Hydrochloride8 discussions
- VECTRIN Minocycline