Vuity OverviewPilocarpine is a medication used to reduce pressure inside the eye and treat dry mouth. As eye drops it is used to manage angle closure glaucoma until surgery can be performed, ocular hypertension, primary open angle glaucoma, and to bring about constriction of the pupil following its dilation. However, due to its side effects it is no longer typically used in the long term management.[6&...
Read more Vuity Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilocarpine
Recent Vuity Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Gel: 4%
- Insert, Extended Release: 20mcg/hr
- Liquid: 0.25%, 0.5%, 2%, 3%, 4%
- Solution: 0.25%, 0.5%, 1%, 1.25%, 2%, 3%, 4%, 5%, 6%, 8%
- Tablet: 5mg, 7.5mg
NDC Database Records for Vuity: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0074-7098 Vuity 12.5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution/ Drops by Abbvie Inc.
Other drugs which contain Pilocarpine Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- ISOPTO CARPINE Pilocarpine
- OCUSERT Pilocarpine
- PILOCAR Pilocarpine
- PILOCARPINE 4 discussions
- SALAGEN Pilocarpine2 discussions