Vivlodex OverviewMeloxicam, sold under the brand name Mobic among others, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) used to treat pain and inflammation in rheumatic diseases and osteoarthritis. It is taken by mouth. It is recommended that it be used for as short a period as possible and at a low dose. Common side effects include abdominal pain, dizziness, swelling, headache, and a rash. Serious side effects m...
Read more Vivlodex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meloxicam
Recent Vivlodex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 10mg, 5mg
- Suspension: 7.5mg/5ml
- Tablet: 15mg, 7.5mg
- Tablet, Orally Disintegrating: 15mg, 7.5mg
NDC Database Records for Vivlodex: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 42211-205 Vivlodex 5 mg Oral Capsule by Iroko Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42211-206 Vivlodex 10 mg Oral Capsule by Iroko Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 69344-205 Vivlodex 5 mg Oral Capsule by Egalet Us Inc.
- 69344-206 Vivlodex 10 mg Oral Capsule by Egalet Us Inc.