Verzenio OverviewAbemaciclib (trade name Verzenio) is a drug for the treatment of advanced or metastatic breast cancers. It was developed by Eli Lilly and it acts as a CDK inhibitor selective for CDK4 and CDK6. It was designated as a breakthrough therapy for breast cancer by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in October 2015. On 28 September 2017, it was approved for use in the United States by the FDA for the treatment of certain breast cancers.[3&...
Read more Verzenio Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abemaciclib
Recent Verzenio Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Verzenio: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0002-4483 Verzenio 50 mg Oral Tablet by Eli Lilly and Company
- 0002-4815 Verzenio 100 mg Oral Tablet by Eli Lilly and Company
- 0002-5337 Verzenio 150 mg Oral Tablet by Eli Lilly and Company
- 0002-6216 Verzenio 200 mg Oral Tablet by Eli Lilly and Company