Valtoco OverviewDiazepam, first marketed as Valium, is a medicine of the benzodiazepine family that typically produces a calming effect. It is commonly used to treat a range of conditions, including anxiety, seizures, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, benzodiazepine withdrawal syndrome, muscle spasms, trouble sleeping, and restless legs syndrome. It may also be used to cause memory loss during certain medical procedures. It can be taken...
Read more Valtoco Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diazepam
Recent Valtoco Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Concentrate: 5mg/ml
- Gel: 10mg, 10mg/2ml (5mg/ml), 15mg, 15mg/3ml (5mg/ml), 2.5mg, 2.5mg/0.5ml (5mg/ml), 20mg, 20mg/4ml (5mg/ml), 5mg, 5mg/ml, 5mg/ml (5mg/ml)
- Injection: 10mg/2ml (5mg/ml), 50mg/10ml (5mg/ml), 5mg/ml
- Solution: 5mg/5ml, 5mg/ml
- Spray: 10mg/spray, 5mg/spray, 7.5mg/spray
- Tablet: 10mg, 2mg, 5mg
NDC Database Records for Valtoco: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 72252-505 Valtoco 5 mg/100ul Nasal Spray by Neurelis, Inc
- 72252-510 Valtoco 10 mg/100ul Nasal Spray by Neurelis, Inc
- 72252-515 Valtoco 7.5 mg/100ul Nasal Spray by Neurelis, Inc
- 72252-520 Valtoco 10 mg/100ul Nasal Spray by Neurelis, Inc