Topicort OverviewDesoximetasone is a medication belonging to the family of medications known as topical corticosteroids. It is used for the relief of various skin conditions, including rashes. It helps to reduce redness, itching, and irritation. Desoximetasone is a synthetic corticosteroid, a class of primarily synthetic steroids used as anti-inflammatory and anti-pruritic agents. Three brand name products are available (availability depending on country): Topicort Emollient Cream (0.25%...
Read more Topicort Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desoximetasone
Recent Topicort Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Cream: 0.05%, 0.25%
- Gel: 0.05%
- Ointment: 0.05%, 0.25%
- Spray: 0.25%
NDC Database Records for Topicort: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 51672-5202 Topicort .5 mg/g Topical Gel by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5203 Topicort 2.5 mg/g Topical Ointment by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5204 Topicort 2.5 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5205 Topicort .5 mg/g Topical Cream by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5263 Topicort .5 mg/g Topical Ointment by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.
- 51672-5281 Topicort 2.5 mg/ml Topical Spray by Taro Pharmaceuticals U.S.a., Inc.