Tivorbex OverviewIndometacin, also known as indomethacin, is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) commonly used as a prescription medication to reduce fever, pain, stiffness, and swelling from inflammation. It works by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins, endogenous signaling molecules known to cause these symptoms. It does this by inhibiting cyclooxygenase, an enzyme that catalyzes the production of prostaglandins. It was patented in 1961 and approved fo...
Read more Tivorbex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indomethacin
Recent Tivorbex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 20mg, 25mg, 40mg, 50mg
- Capsule, Extended Release: 75mg
- Injection: 1mg, 1mg/vial
- Suppository: 50mg
- Suspension: 25mg/5ml
NDC Database Records for Tivorbex: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 42211-201 Tivorbex 20 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Iroko Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 42211-202 Tivorbex 40 mg/1 Oral Capsule by Iroko Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- 69344-201 Tivorbex 20 mg Oral Capsule by Egalet Us Inc.
- 69344-202 Tivorbex 40 mg Oral Capsule by Egalet Us Inc.