Thalomid OverviewThalidomide, sold under the brand name Immunoprin, among others, is an immunomodulatory drug and the prototype of the thalidomide class of drugs. Today, thalidomide is used mainly as a treatment of certain cancers (multiple myeloma) and of a complication of leprosy. Thalidomide was first marketed in 1957 in West Germany under the trade name Contergan. The German drug company Chemie Grünenthal developed and sold the drug. Primarily prescribed as a sedative or hypnotic, thalidomide also cl...
Read more Thalomid Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
Recent Thalomid Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Thalomid: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59572-205 Thalomid 50 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-210 Thalomid 100 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-215 Thalomid 150 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-220 Thalomid 200 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation