Thalomid OverviewThalidomide, sold under the brand names Contergan and Thalomid among others, is a medication used to treat a number of cancers (including multiple myeloma), graft-versus-host disease, and a number of skin conditions including complications of leprosy. While it has been used in a number of HIV-associated conditions, such use is associated with increased levels of the virus. It is administered orally. Common side effects include sleepines...
Read more Thalomid Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalidomide
Recent Thalomid Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Thalomid: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59572-205 Thalomid 50 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-210 Thalomid 100 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-215 Thalomid 150 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation
- 59572-220 Thalomid 200 mg Oral Capsule by Celgene Corporation