Tepadina OverviewThiotepa (INN, chemical name: N,N′,N′′-triethylenethiophosphoramide) is an alkylating agent used to treat cancer. Thiotepa is an organophosphorus compound with the formula SP(NC2H4)3. It is an analog of N,N′,N′′-triethylenephosphoramide (TEPA), which contains tetrahedral phosphorus and is structurally akin to phosphate. It is manufactured by heating aziridine with thiophosphoryl chloride. Contents 1 History 2 Use 2...
Read more Tepadina Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ThioTEPA
Recent Tepadina Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 15mg, 15mg/vial, 30mg, 30mg/vial
- Powder: 100mg/vial, 15mg/vial
NDC Database Records for Tepadina: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 53964-001 Tepadina 15 mg/1 Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Adienne Sa
- 53964-002 Tepadina 100 mg/1 Intravenous Injection, Powder, for Solution by Adienne Sa
- 70121-1630 Tepadina 15 mg Intracavitary; Intravenous; Intravesical Injection, Powder, for Solution by Amneal Biosciences LLC
- 70121-1631 Tepadina 100 mg Intracavitary; Intravenous; Intravesical Injection, Powder, for Solution by Amneal Biosciences LLC