Tagamet OverviewCimetidine, sold under the brand name Tagamet among others, is a histamine H2 receptor antagonist that inhibits stomach acid production. It is available over-the-counter and is mainly used in the treatment of heartburn and peptic ulcers. While, in the United Kingdom there is an exception to the legal POM category where "cimetidine can be sold to the public for adults and children ...
Read more Tagamet Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cimetidine
Recent Tagamet Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 1200mg/250ml, 150mg/ml, 300mg, 300mg/2ml, 300mg/50ml, 900mg/250ml
- Solution: 200mg/20ml, 300mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg, 300mg, 400mg, 800mg
NDC Database Records for Tagamet: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0135-0148 Tagamet Hb 200 mg Oral Tablet by Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Lp
- 63029-222 Tagamet Hb 200 mg Oral Tablet by Medtech Products Inc.