Taclonex OverviewCalcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate, sold under the brand name Taclonex among others, is a fixed-dose combination medication of the synthetic vitamin D3 analog calcipotriol (also known as calcipotriene) and the synthetic corticosteroid betamethasone dipropionate for the treatment of plaque psoriasis. It is used in the form of ointment, topical suspension, gel, aerosol, and foam.[4 ...
Read more Taclonex Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betamethasone/calcipotriol
Recent Taclonex Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
Betamethasone Dipropionate + Calcipotriene Hydrate
- Aerosol, Foam: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Cream: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Foam: 0.005% + 0.064%
- Ointment: 0.064% + 0.005%
- Suspension: 0.064% + 0.005%
NDC Database Records for Taclonex: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0430-3230 Taclonex Topical Ointment by Warner Chilcott (Us), LLC
- 50222-227 Taclonex Topical Ointment by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 50222-499 Taclonex Topical Suspension by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 50222-501 Taclonex Topical Suspension by Leo Pharma Inc.
- 54868-5680 Taclonex Topical Ointment by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
Drugs with one or more similar ingredients: (6 results)
- BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE + CALCIPOTRIENE HYDRATE
- CALCIPOTRIENE + BETAMETHASONE DIPROPIONATE
- ENSTILAR Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate
- TACLONEX SCALP Calcipotriene + Betamethasone Dipropionate
- WYNZORA Betamethasone Dipropionate + Calcipotriene
- SERNIVO Betamethasone Dipropionate
Related Taclonex Topics: