Sumavel Dosepro OverviewSumatriptan, sold under the brand name Imitrex among others, is a medication used to treat migraine headaches and cluster headaches. It is taken by mouth, in the nose, or by injection under the skin. Effects generally occur within three hours. Common side effects include chest pressure, fatigue, vomiting, tingling, and the feeling that the world is spinning. Serious side effects may include serotonin syndrome, heart a...
Read more Sumavel Dosepro Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumatriptan
Recent Sumavel Dosepro Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 3mg/0.5ml, 4mg/0.5ml (8mg/ml), 6mg, 6mg/0.5ml, 6mg/0.5ml (12mg/ml), 6mg/0.5ml (6mg/0.5ml)
- Powder: 11mg, 22mg
- Solution: 3mg/0.5ml (3mg/0.5ml)
- Spray: 10mg, 10mg/spray, 20mg/spray, 5mg/spray
- Spray, Metered: 20mg/actuation, 5mg/actuation
- System: 6.5mg, 6.5mg/4hr
- Tablet: 100mg, 25mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Sumavel Dosepro: (4 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 43376-104 Sumavel Dosepro 4 mg/.5ml Subcutaneous Injection by Zogenix, Inc.
- 43376-106 Sumavel Dosepro 6 mg/.5ml Subcutaneous Injection by Zogenix, Inc.
- 63481-229 Sumavel Dosepro 4 mg/.5ml Subcutaneous Injection by Endo Pharmaceuticals
- 63481-367 Sumavel Dosepro 6 mg/.5ml Subcutaneous Injection by Endo Pharmaceuticals