Rifabutin OverviewRifabutin (Rfb) is an antibiotic used to treat tuberculosis and prevent and treat Mycobacterium avium complex. It is typically only used in those who cannot tolerate rifampin such as people with HIV/AIDS on antiretrovirals. For active tuberculosis it is used with other antimycobacterial medications. For latent tuberculosis it may be used by itself when the exposure was with drug-resistant TB. Common side effects inclu...
Read more Rifabutin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifabutin
Recent Rifabutin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 150mg
NDC Database Records for Rifabutin: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59762-1350 Rifabutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Greenstone LLC
- 60687-198 Rifabutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by American Health Packaging
- 68180-285 Rifabutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 69189-0549 Rifabutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Avera Mckennan Hospital
- 70954-041 Rifabutin 150 mg Oral Capsule by Novitium Pharma LLC