Noxafil OverviewPosaconazole, sold under the brand names Noxafil and Posanol is a triazole antifungal medication. It was approved for medical use in the United States in September 2006, and is available as a generic medication. Contents 1 Medical uses 2 Pharmacology 2.1 Pharmacodynamics 2.1.1 Microbiology 2.2 Pharmacokinetics 3 References 4 External links Medical uses Posaconazole is used to treat invasive Aspergillus an...
Read more Noxafil Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posaconazole
Recent Noxafil Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 18mg/ml
- Solution: 300mg/16.7ml (18mg/ml)
- Suspension: 40mg/ml
- Tablet, Delayed Release: 100mg
NDC Database Records for Noxafil: (3 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0085-1328 Noxafil 40 mg/ml Oral Suspension by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-4324 Noxafil 100 mg/1 Oral Tablet, Coated by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-4331 Noxafil 18 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.