|Labeler:||Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet, Coated|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
The above image is provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) and is not part of the official label.
NDC Package Codes:
- 0085-4324-02: 60 TABLET, COATED IN 1 BOTTLE (0085‑4324‑02)
- 100 mg
- Hypromellose Acetate Succinate 06081224 (3 Mm2/S)
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Hydroxypropyl Cellulose (Type H)
- Silicon Dioxide
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Magnesium Stearate
- Polyvinyl Alcohol
- Polyethylene Glycol 3350
- Titanium Dioxide
- Ferric Oxide Yellow
- Azole Antifungal [EPC]
- Azoles [CS]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 0085-1328 Noxafil 40 mg/ml Oral Suspension by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-2224 Noxafil 300 mg Oral Powder, for Suspension by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- 0085-4331 Noxafil 18 mg/ml Intravenous Solution by Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 0085-4320Next: 0085-4331 >
Note: The MedsChat® NDC Database uses publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.