Moxeza OverviewMoxifloxacin is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. This includes pneumonia, conjunctivitis, endocarditis, tuberculosis, and sinusitis. It is used by mouth, by injection into a vein, or as an eye drop. Common side effects include diarrhea, dizziness, and headache. Severe side effects may include spontaneous tendon ruptures, nerve damage, and worsening of myasthenia gravis.&...
Read more Moxeza Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avelox
Recent Moxeza Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 400mg, 400mg/250ml
- Solution: 0.5%, 400 Mg/250ml
- Solution/drops: 0.5%, 0.50%
- Tablet: 400mg
NDC Database Records for Moxeza: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0065-0006 Moxeza 5 mg/ml Ophthalmic Solution by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- AVALOX Moxifloxacin3 discussions
- AVELOX Moxifloxacin10 discussions
- AVELOX ABC PACK Moxifloxacin
- MOXIFLOXACIN 6 discussions
- VIGAMOX Moxifloxacin4 discussions