Movana OverviewHypericum perforatum, known as perforate St John's-wort, common Saint John's wort, or simply St John's wort,[note 1] is a flowering plant in the family Hypericaceae and the type species of the genus Hypericum. Possibly a hybrid between H. maculatum and H. attenuatum, the species can be found across temperate areas of Eurasia and has been introduced as an invasive weed to much of North and South America, as well as South Africa and Australia. While the speci...
Read more Movana Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John's_wort
Recent Movana Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- Capsule: 300mg
- Tablet: 300mg
Other drugs which contain St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- CENTRUM HERBALS ST. JOHN'S WORT St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- HYPERICALM St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum1 discussion
- HYPERIMED St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- KIRA St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum3 discussions
- QUANTERRA EMOTIONAL BALANCE St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- ST. JOHN'S WORT, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM