Mitigare OverviewColchicine is a medication used to treat gout and Behçet's disease. In gout, it is less preferred to NSAIDs or steroids. Other uses include the prevention of pericarditis and familial Mediterranean fever. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include gastrointestinal upset, particularly at high doses. Severe side effects may include l...
Read more Mitigare Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colchicine
Recent Mitigare Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 0.6mg
- Injection: 1mg
- Solution: 0.6mg/5ml
- Tablet: 0.3mg, 0.5mg, 0.6mg
NDC Database Records for Mitigare: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59467-318 Mitigare .6 mg Oral Capsule by Hikma Americas, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Colchicine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- COLCHICINE 26 discussions
- GLOPERBA Colchicine
- COL-PROBENECID Colchicine + Probenecid1 discussion
- COLBENEMID Colchicine + Probenecid
- COLCHICINE + PROBENECID
- COLCRYS Colchicine2 discussions
- PROBEN-C Colchicine + Probenecid