Mitigare OverviewColchicine is a medication used to treat gout and Behçet's disease. In gout, it is less preferred to NSAIDs or steroids. Other uses for colchicine include the management of pericarditis and familial Mediterranean fever. Colchicine is taken by mouth. Colchicine has a narrow therapeutic index and overdosing is therefore a significant risk. Common side effect...
Read more Mitigare Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colchicine
Recent Mitigare Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 0.6mg
- Injection: 1mg
- Solution: 0.6mg/5ml
- Tablet: 0.3mg, 0.5mg, 0.6mg
NDC Database Records for Mitigare: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59467-318 Mitigare .6 mg Oral Capsule by Hikma Americas, Inc.
Other drugs which contain Colchicine or a similar ingredient: (7 results)
- COLCHICINE 25 discussions
- GLOPERBA Colchicine
- COL-PROBENECID Colchicine + Probenecid1 discussion
- COLBENEMID Colchicine + Probenecid
- COLCHICINE + PROBENECID
- COLCRYS Colchicine2 discussions
- PROBEN-C Colchicine + Probenecid