Jeuveau OverviewBotulinum toxin (Botox) is a neurotoxic protein produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum and related species. It prevents the release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from axon endings at the neuromuscular junction, thus causing flaccid paralysis. The toxin causes the disease botulism. The toxin is also used commercially for medical and cosmetic purposes. The seven main types of botulinum toxin are named types A to G. New types are occasionall...
Read more Jeuveau Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botulinum_toxin
Recent Jeuveau Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Injection: 100 Units, 100unit
- Vial: 100 units/vial, 100u/vial, 200 units/vial, 50 units/vial
NDC Database Records for Jeuveau: (1 result)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 72301-595 Jeuveau 100 [Usp'u]/1 Intramuscular Powder by Evolus, Inc.
Other drugs which contain PrabotulinumtoxinA-xvfs or a similar ingredient: (3 results)
- BOTOX Botulinum Toxin Type A12 discussions
- BOTOX COSMETIC Botulinum Toxin Type A
- BOTULINUM TOXIN TYPE A 1 discussion