Intelence OverviewEtravirine (ETR, brand name Intelence, formerly known as TMC125) is a drug used for the treatment of HIV. Etravirine is a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNRTI). Unlike the currently available agents in the class, resistance to other NNRTIs does not seem to confer resistance to etravirine. Etravirine is marketed by Tibotec, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. In January 2008, the Food and Drug Administration approved its use for pati...
Read more Intelence Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etravirine
Recent Intelence Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 100mg, 200mg, 25mg
NDC Database Records for Intelence: (9 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 24236-679 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 53808-0787 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54569-6102 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54569-6230 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54868-5864 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6368 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 59676-570 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products Lp
- 59676-571 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products Lp
- 59676-572 Intelence 25 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products Lp