|Labeler:||Janssen Products Lp|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Tablet|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 2 indicates a scored pill which can be broken into 2 equal pieces.
NDC Package Codes:
- 59676-572-01: 120 TABLET IN 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC (59676‑572‑01)
- 25 mg
- Silicon Dioxide
- Croscarmellose Sodium
- Lactose Monohydrate
- Magnesium Stearate
- Cellulose, Microcrystalline
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1 Non-Nucleoside Analog Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor [EPC]
- Non-Nucleoside Analog [Chemical/Ingredient]
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 59676-570 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products Lp
- 59676-571 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by Janssen Products Lp
- 24236-679 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Remedyrepack Inc.
- 53808-0787 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by State of Florida Doh Central Pharmacy
- 54569-6102 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54569-6230 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by A-s Medication Solutions
- 54868-5864 Intelence 100 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
- 54868-6368 Intelence 200 mg Oral Tablet by Physicians Total Care, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 59676-571Next: 59676-575 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.