Ingrezza OverviewValbenazine, sold under the trade name Ingrezza, is a medication used to treat tardive dyskinesia. It acts as a vesicular monoamine transporter 2 (VMAT2) inhibitor. Contents 1 Medical use 2 Contraindications 3 Adverse effects 4 Pharmacology 4.1 Mechanism of action 4.2 Pharmacokinetics 5 Society and culture 5.1 Commercial aspects 5.2 Intellectual property 5.3 Names 6 Research 7 References Medical use Valbenazine is used to treat tardive dys...
Read more Ingrezza Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valbenazine
Recent Ingrezza Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 40mg, 80mg
NDC Database Records for Ingrezza: (5 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 70370-1040 Ingrezza 40 mg Oral Capsule by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-1048 Ingrezza Oral Kit by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-1080 Ingrezza 80 mg Oral Capsule by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-2040 Ingrezza 40 mg Oral Capsule by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-2048 IngrezzaIngrezza Oral Kit by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.