|Labeler:||Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.|
|Product Type:||Human Prescription Drug|
|Dosage Form:||Oral Capsule|
* Segments = the number of equally sized pieces which the pill can be broken into. In this case, a value of 1 indicates a solid pill with no score lines.
NDC Package Codes:
- 70370-1040-1: 30 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (70370‑1040‑1)
- 70370-1040-2: 90 CAPSULE IN 1 BOTTLE (70370‑1040‑2)
- 40 mg
- Starch, Pregelatinized Corn
- Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Fd&c Red No. 40
- Fd&c Blue No. 1
- Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2 Inhibitor [EPC]
- Vesicular Monoamine Transporter 2 Inhibitors [MoA]
Related Products:Based on records with the same trade name.
- 70370-1048 Ingrezza Oral Kit by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-1080 Ingrezza 80 mg Oral Capsule by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-2040 Ingrezza 40 mg Oral Capsule by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- 70370-2048 IngrezzaIngrezza Oral Kit by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
NDC QR CodeScan the QR code below to easily reference this data in the future:
< Prev: 70369-007Next: 70370-1048 >
Notice: The MedsChat® NDC Database compiles publicly available data from the FDA and the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM); The NLM is not responsible for the data presented and does not endorse or recommend this or any other product. While we make every effort to ensure that the information presented is accurate, you should assume that all results are unvalidated. To report any errors or inconsistencies please contact us.