Iclusig OverviewPonatinib (trade name Iclusig /aklus/ eye-KLOO-sig, previously AP24534) is an oral drug developed by ARIAD Pharmaceuticals for the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) and Philadelphia chromosome–positive (Ph+) acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). It is a multi-targeted tyrosine-kinase inhibitor. Some forms of CML, those that have the T315I mutation, are resistant to current therapies such as imatinib. Ponatinib has been designed to be effective against these...
Read more Iclusig Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponatinib
Recent Iclusig Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Tablet: 10mg, 15mg, 30mg, 45mg
NDC Database Records for Iclusig: (7 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 63020-533 Iclusig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millenium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 63020-534 Iclusig 45 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millenium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 63020-535 Iclusig 15 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millenium Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- 63020-536 Iclusig 10 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76189-533 Iclusig 30 mg Oral Tablet, Film Coated by Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76189-534 Iclusig (As Ponatinib Hydrochloride) 45 mg Oral Tablet by Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- 76189-535 Iclusig (As Ponatinib Hydrochloride) 15 mg Oral Tablet by Ariad Pharmaceuticals, Inc.