Ibrance OverviewPalbociclib (codenamed PD-0332991, trade name Ibrance) is a drug for the treatment of HR-positive and HER2-negative breast cancer developed by Pfizer. It is a selective inhibitor of the cyclin-dependent kinases CDK4 and CDK6. Palbociclib was the first CDK4/6 inhibitor to be approved as a cancer therapy. Contents 1 Mechanism of action 2 Administration 3 Approvals and indications 3.1 HR+ breast cancer 4 Mechanisms of Resistance 4....
Read more Ibrance Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palbociclib
Recent Ibrance Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 125mg, 75mg
- Tablet: 100mg, 125mg, 75mg
NDC Database Records for Ibrance: (6 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 0069-0187 Ibrance 75 mg Oral Capsule by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 0069-0188 Ibrance 100 mg Oral Capsule by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 0069-0189 Ibrance 125 mg Oral Capsule by Pfizer Laboratories Div Pfizer Inc
- 63539-187 Ibrance 75 mg Oral Capsule by U.S. Pharmaceuticals
- 63539-188 Ibrance 100 mg Oral Capsule by U.S. Pharmaceuticals
- 63539-189 Ibrance 125 mg Oral Capsule by U.S. Pharmaceuticals