Hytinic OverviewIron supplements, also known as iron salts and iron pills, are a number of iron formulations used to treat and prevent iron deficiency including iron deficiency anemia. For prevention they are only recommended in those with poor absorption, heavy menstrual periods, pregnancy, hemodialysis, or a diet low in iron. Prevention may also be used in low birth weight babies. They are taken by mouth, injecti...
Read more Hytinic Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_supplement
Recent Hytinic Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 150mg
- Elixir: 100mg/5ml
- Tablet: 150mg, 50mg
Other drugs which contain Polysaccharide-Iron Complex or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- FE-TINIC Polysaccharide-Iron Complex
- FERREX 150 Polysaccharide-Iron Complex6 discussions
- NIFEREX ELIXIR Polysaccharide-Iron Complex
- NU-IRO 150 Polysaccharide-Iron Complex
- NU-IRON Polysaccharide-Iron Complex
- POLYSACCHARIDE-IRON COMPLEX