Hyperimed OverviewHypericum perforatum, known as perforate St John's-wort, common Saint John's wort and St John's wort,[note 1] is a flowering plant in the family Hypericaceae. Although used as a medicinal herb with possible antidepressant activity, high-quality clinical evidence for such effects are still debated. A multitude of randomized controlled clinical trials and meta-analyses demonstrated that H. perforatum extracts are more effective than placebo in the acute treatm...
Read more Hyperimed Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John's_wort
Recent Hyperimed Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- Capsule: 300mg
- Tablet: 300mg
Other drugs which contain St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum or a similar ingredient: (6 results)
- CENTRUM HERBALS ST. JOHN'S WORT St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- HYPERICALM St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum1 discussion
- KIRA St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum3 discussions
- MOVANA St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- QUANTERRA EMOTIONAL BALANCE St. John's Wort, Hypericum perforatum
- ST. JOHN'S WORT, HYPERICUM PERFORATUM