Furadantin OverviewNitrofurantoin is an antibacterial medication used to treat bladder infections, but is not as effective for kidney infections. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhea, and headaches. Rarely numbness, lung problems, or liver problems may occur. It should not be used in people with kidney problems. While it appears to be generally safe during pregnancy it s...
Read more Furadantin Details
Details May Include Instructions, Side Effects, Interactions, Etc. Drug monograph is from Wikipedia. All text is available under the terms of the GFDL (GNU Free Documentation License). Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrofurantoin
Recent Furadantin Forums:Be the first to start a discussion about this drug.
Possible Dosages for this and Related Drugs:
- Capsule: 100mg, 25mg, 50mg, 75mg + 25mg
- Suspension: 25mg/5ml
- Tablet: 100mg, 50mg
NDC Database Records for Furadantin: (2 results)Sorted by National Drug Code
- 59630-450 Furadantin 25 mg/5ml Oral Suspension by Shionogi Inc.
- 70199-006 Furadantin 25 mg/5ml Oral Suspension by Casper Pharma LLC
Other drugs which contain Nitrofurantoin or a similar ingredient: (5 results)
- MACROBID Nitrofurantoin52 discussions
- MACRODANTIN Nitrofurantoin16 discussions
- NITROFURANTOIN 239 discussions
- NITROFURANTOIN (MONOHYDRATE/MACROCRYSTALS) Nitrofurantoin + Nitrofurantoin Macrocrystalline3 discussions
- NITROFURANTOIN + NITROFURANTOIN MACROCRYSTALLINE 1 discussion